Sojourn 2 Tent – 2 person by Mountain Hardwear
- Tent Capacity2
- Number of Doors2
- Floor Area28.4SqFt2.6SqM
- Number of Vestibules2
- Vestibule Area10.5SqFt1 Sq M
Bear Mountain 8′X 8′ Tent
- 4 Person tent
- Pockets sewn along the walls help keep small items from getting lost
- huge door allows easy entry
Coleman Free Standing Tent Fan
- Tent Fan, Free Standing
- Requires 4 D Batteries
- 1 Year
Eureka Mountain Pass 2 XT Expedition Tent
- 2 twin rack, side opening doors are protected by the 4 sided full coverage fly.
- Fly rod creates head space high in the vestibules to ensure dry tent entry and provide functional vestibule space for storage.
- The unique bottom venting vestibules couple with the patented high/low door venting system and interior mesh to create air flow throughout the tent.
- Clear windows in the vestibules allow convenient visiblility to the outside and lighten the tent interior on overcast days.
- Roof vents in the tent and fly provides ample air flow to the interior.
Giga Tent FT054 Giga Tent Bear Mountain 4-5 Sleepers 10x10ft. Family Dome Tent
- Sleeps: 4-5
- Minimum Weight: 25 lbs
- Pack Weight: 28 lbs
- Dimensions: 10′ x 10′
- Interior Height: 84
MSR Tent Field Repair Kit
- Get everything you need to repair your tent in the field
- Includes one frame repair sleeve, one YKK 20mm buckle
- Two mesh, two floor, and two clear rainfly patches
- One 0.25-ounce tube of Seam Grip
Eureka Mountain Breeze Tent
- 2-person, 3-season back-country tent with 30 square feet of sleeping space
- See-through mesh walls offer terrific views and unmatched ventilation
- 2 side-opening doors provide easy entry and exit for both campers
- Pair of vestibules with 12.5 square feet of protected storage space each
- Measures 84 x 52 inches (W x L) across the floor and 40 inches tall; lifetime warranty